Monday, April 20, 2009

GRANDMASTER ROC RAIDA - "Stuck In The Past"




Dude... It's still MixTapeMonday.

I DJ'ed (I.E. got paid to get drunk) at LASZLO BAR last night, and when I got home I was ready to talk about DJ's for fucking hours. My roommate wasn't. But I was talking about MixTapeMonday without any concern, and he was like "What was the dude with the name that you were freakin' out about one day?".
"Rodney Dangerfield? Larry Hagman? Bruce Boxleitner?" I asked.
At that point he stopped talking to me, cause he knew I was kind of winding him up. I thought about it for a second and then passed out. I knew I was gonna have to dig up something fun on CD when I came out of my alcohol induced coma this morning. Well I did. But when I was posing the mix tape from my friend BEATNOK and I started to realize that this second mixtape wasn't loading in media fire the right way I was bummed. So I had to go to rapidshare so I don't know if this will work, (let me know if it doesn't and I'll re-work it somehow).
So now I'd like to pay homage to one of the sickest DJ's since Rodney Dangerfield, Larry Hagman, Bruce Boxleitner, or even the short but sweet Gary Coleman (don't blame me for California's problems I voted for Gary).By the way none of those folks is a DJ but I'm still a little bit drunk right now so I can't help but to say stupid shit to wind you up. Get ready to be X-Ecuted by hands of the one and only DJ GRANDMASTER ROC RAIDA.
By the way there is no track list on the CD at all so don't bother asking, cause I'll just make up some bullshit just to wind you up. Enjoy this shit.

http://rapidshare.com/files/223739635/RocRaida.zip.html

1 comment: